Position: Clinical Research Coordinator
Clinical Operation Co-ordination
- Act as a coordinator between Investigators and Sponsors/ CRO in clinical trials.
- Planning, starting up and executing clinical trials within allocated resources, budget and timeline.
- Liaise with trial subjects on their schedule visit in clinic.
- Provide administrative and clinical supports to Investigators.
- Proper documentation of trial reports and data.
- Processing, packing and arranging shipments for clinical trial bio samples.
- Accountability and handling of investigational products.
- Reporting of AEs/ SAEs to Sponsor.
- Submit required documents and safety reports to Ethics Committee.
- Assist in maintaining clinical department equipment and facility.
- Adhere to Good Clinical Practice and regulatory policy.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science such as Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biomedical, Nursing, Medical Science or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good written and spoken in English, Malay and Chinese language. Able to communicate in local dialects is an advantage.
- Hardworking, organised, meticulous and willing to learn.
- Detailed and good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team players.
- Able to work according to the clinical research study schedules and adapt well in hospital environment.
- Able to handle blood, urine and other clinical samples.
- General computer skills include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have own transportation and willing to travel.