Phase I specialties:
- Early Phase Research in Man
- Proof of Concept Studies
- Single Ascending Dose & Multiple Ascending Dose
- Food effect study
- Bioavailability / Bio-Equivalence Studies
- Race effect study
- Gender effect study
- Drug-drug interaction study
Subject recruitment for Phase 1 studies is carried out at the clinical research site located at Gleneagles Penang, a hospital accredited by Malaysian Society for Quality Health (MSQH) and undergoing JCI accreditation. Info Kinetics has a team of research professionals who are trained and experienced in all aspects of clinical development and in virtually every therapeutic area.
While Info Kinetics is committed to provide quality services to its clients, the safety and rights of subjects are protected. Our unique set up enables the conduct of multiple studies concurrently. Studies are conducted with the availability of a 24-hour emergency support system in Gleneagles Penang.
Facilities at the clinical suite include:
- a dedicated 40-bedded ward (expandable if required) that is well-equipped for clinical trial activities.
- a semi-private meeting room.
- a cable-television room and subject recreation area.
- two separate consultation suites.
- a sample-handling laboratory with a refrigerated centrifuge.
- a temperature-controlled drug storage area with limited access.
- refrigerators and freezers (-25°C & -70°C) for drug and sample storage.
- Synchronised digital clock.
- RFID system to monitor subject movement and activities [LibertyTM System]
- Wi-fi enabled for convenience of Study Subjects and Study Monitors